Meet the 2018 CFBIS Board
2018 CFBIS President
Luis Galarza, CHTM, CBET
2018 CFBIS Treasurer
Clinical Engineering Program Manager
Carlos Villafañe, CBET
Webmaster / FBS Representative
Biomedical Society's Objectives:
- To promote, encourage and advance the training of Biomedical Professionals.
- To offer guidance and suggestions to those persons and organizations involved with biomedical education, certification, and employment.
- To cooperate with and assist all persons and organizations who are interested in the betterment of the Biomedical Profession.
- To disseminate ideas and solutions to problems to its membership.
- To assist members in the growth and development of their biomedical programs by regular exchange of information, ideas, and experience through training programs and symposiums.
- To establish contact and promote better communication between manufactures and Biomedical Instrumentation Departments.
- To promote improved understanding and cooperation with institutional administrations.
CFBIS was reestablished in April 2017 as a chapter of the Florida Biomedical Society. Come back soon for more details!
Become a member!
Press the button on the right to select the type of Membership you want:
- Technician Membership
- Student Membership
- Corporate Membership
- Hospital Membership