In this section we will post Biomed jobs in our area. Visit us often!
Edge Biomedical is looking for a highly motivated Biomedical Equipment Technician BMET for Field Service work in the Jacksonville/Orlando area. We are looking for a person that enjoys different projects and working with a nationwide team of Technicians. The ideal candidate has at least one year hands on experience with medical equipment repair and calibration. Annual inspections, equipment repairs and customer service are all aspects of this position. We are looking for someone that has the drive and initiative to grow his/her market. Must be organized and extremely detail oriented. Great opportunity to gain exposure and experience with a vast array of medical and testing equipment. We believe in investing in our people by providing field and factory training, investing in the proper equipment and creating a fun work environment.
Hands on experience with the following medical devices:
Autoclaves, Thermometers, SP02/Pulse Oximetry, AED/Defibrillator, EKG, Fetal Monitor, Patient Monitor, Infusion, Scales. Tables, Operating/ Exam, Tourniquets, Vital Sign Monitors
Hands on experience with the following analyzer test equipment:
Defibrillator, Infusion, Patient Monitor, Electrical Safety, Electrosurgical Analyzers
- Education and or experience in a technical/electronics field or equivalent military training required
- Microsoft Word & Excel experience
- At least 1 year experience working with biomedical equipment in a clinical environment.
- Valid driver’s license as there are travel requirements that will require use of a reliable personal vehicle
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
If interested please contact Wendy Argueta. Wendy@edgebiomed.com