In this section we will post Biomed jobs in our area. Visit us often!
626 Holdings, a company started by two fathers looking to share a common goal in providing excellent patient care, has been in the market for an Imaging Engineer since October 2018. Please see below for the job description and requirements.
- Onsite field service repair and diagnostic imaging equipment
- Remote troubleshooting capabilities
- Ability to complete preventative maintenance on imaging equipment
- Submitting field service reports in a timely fashion
- Communicate with account managers and work staff
- Ability to follow procedure
- Ability to work well with others
- Proficient communication skills
- Ability to lift a minimum of 35 lbs
- OEM and multi-vendor training preferred
The position is full-time in Delray Beach (the company's headquarters). An ideal candidate would hold at least 3-5 years of experience in the field. To apply, please visit 626's website.
GRSi, a leading provider of solutions for DoD, civilian and Intelligence communities. They provide IT infrastructure and design, software engineering, including biomedical services to some of our DoD bases. Currently there are four biomedical positions that are open at varies DoD bases across the country.
If you bring the requirements below and the driving attitude and aspiration for an exciting long-term opportunity, apply today!
Provide support in the following key areas:
• Performance of maintenance cycles on Medical Equipment Sets that are returning from deployments to include all maintenance actions.
• Technical inspections of new, used or reconditioned medical equipment.
• Repair of damaged medical equipment.
• Overhaul of medical equipment.
• Performance of maintenance cycles on medical equipment sets that have been in storage to include all maintenance actions.
• Use authorized Army Automation Systems, which include, but are not limited to, the Defense Medical Logistics Standard Support (DMLSS), the Standard Army Maintenance System-Enhanced (SAMS-E), Theater Enterprise-Wide Logistics System (TEWLS), Global Combat Support System (GCSS) and other systems that are specifically authorized by the USAMMA M3D.
• Possess the training and abilities to technically inspect, repair, calibrate, and overhaul medical equipment.
• Perform technical inspections and repair equipment and prepare reports. Equipment requiring repairs shall be returned with all necessary calibration and Preventative Maintenance Checks and Services (PMCS) actions completed.
• Perform calibration and PMCS. Calibration and PMCS will be performed IAW the manufacturer’s specifications.
• Perform overhaul for equipment.
• Enter data into Army automated systems.
• Complete maintenance actions within a reasonable performance time. Maintenance actions include, but are not limited to, technical inspections, repair, calibrations/PMCS, and overhaul of medical equipment.
How to Apply:
Send salary history, salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have multiple openings and welcome your referrals. GRSi offers a Referral Bonu$ to employees and non-GRSi employees. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Injector Support and Service is a contrast injector ISO. They are looking for a field service technician; the work performed is primarily PM and corrective maintenance. It will require 3-4 days per week of travel, mixed between in-state and out-of-state. Travel can consist of 1 day out and backs/ 3-4 days overnight. Current knowledge of injectors is preferred but not required. On the job training will be provided to ensure our mission of professional, timely, and superior support is achieved.
To submit a resume, please forward to Jennifer Clarke @ firstname.lastname@example.org.