In this section we will post Biomed jobs and internships in our area. Visit us often for potential new job postings!
GRSi, a leading provider of solutions for DoD, civilian and Intelligence communities. They provide IT infrastructure and design, software engineering, including biomedical services to some of our DoD bases. Currently there are four biomedical positions that are open at varies DoD bases across the country.
How to Apply:
Send salary history, salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have multiple openings and welcome your referrals. GRSi offers a Referral Bonus to employees and non-GRSi employees. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
March 2019 (ongoing)
Injector Support and Service is a contrast injector ISO. They are looking for a field service technician; the work performed is primarily PM and corrective maintenance. It will require 3-4 days per week of travel, mixed between in-state and out-of-state. Travel can consist of 1 day out and backs/ 3-4 days overnight. Current knowledge of injectors is preferred but not required. On the job training will be provided to ensure our mission of professional, timely, and superior support is achieved.
To submit a resume, please forward to Jennifer Clarke @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 2019 (ongoing)
626 Holdings, Inc. - Field Engineers
Are you ready to join one of the biggest names in Healthcare Technology Management?
If you are energetic and passionate --> YOU SHOULD APPLY
What You’ll Do:
We are seeking engineers who thrive on fixing technical issues and maintaining high quality customer satisfaction. Applicant should be able to work in a fast paced, high pressure and time sensitive environment.
- Onsite field service install, diagnosis, and repair of medical imaging equipment
- Remote troubleshooting capabilities
- Ability to complete preventative maintenance on imaging equipment
- Submitting field service reports in a timely fashion
- Communicate with account managers and work staff
Who You Are:
- You are highly motivated, energetic, with a strong attention to detail
- You possess strong communication skills and remain calm under high pressure situations
- Ability to follow procedure
- Team player
- Ability to lift a minimum of 35 lbs
- OEM (specifically GE, Philips, Siemens) and multi-vendor training preferred
- Multi-modality training a huge plus
- Ability to pass background check
We Provide You:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Paid holidays and personal time off
- 401k options
- Career growth and advancement opportunities
- Fun work environment with excellent company culture
February 2020 - AdventHealth (Several positions available)
Work Hours/Shift: Full Time
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Establishes work priorities and provides daily supervision and support to all assigned staff
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service, while interacting effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff as well as the broader health care community
- Supervises and occasionally performs installation, troubleshooting, repair and calibration of clinical equipment
- Supervises the maintenance of a calibration program for electronic and safety testing equipment used by the department
- Supervises scheduled maintenance and electrical safety inspections. May also perform such duties as needed.
- Supervises, coordinates and evaluates the work performed by service contractors to include maintenance, calibration, installation and verification of service documentation.
What You Will Need:
- Associate degree in biomedical equipment technology or electronics
- Six (6) years of experience in the repair and maintenance of medical equipment OR Six (6) years of military training, or other experience in the repair and maintenance of medical equipment.
- Active CBET Certification. (Preferred)
- Working familiarity with all current accreditation standards such as TJC, DNV. (Preferred)
Job Summary: Maintains clinical equipment through the effective use of the Medical Equipment Management Program. Supervises biomedical technicians, and is responsible for workload management, overseeing shop operations and ensuring timely performance of maintenance activities. As needed, performs a variety of tasks associated with the installation, maintenance, calibration, and repair of complex biomedical equipment
February 2020 - Winter Haven Hospital
The Biomedical Engineering Technician III is responsible for administering the daily operations of the assigned clinical engineering shop and providing repair, calibration and maintenance services to medical treatment and diagnostic equipment and to provide BayCare with properly functioning equipment necessary to complete its charge of being a healthcare provider. The incumbent performs these tasks alone or with minimum supervision, in a manner which is consistent with the values and mission of BayCare Health System.
Certifications and Licensures: None
Electronics Or Biomedical Preferred Associate's Related Field (Preferred Bachelor's)
Related Field Experience:
Required 4 years Biomedical Maintenance Or 4 years Electronics Or 10 years Related experience in lieu of Technical Training/Program
Specific Skills Required
Organizational skills, medical terminology use and understanding, Knowledge of regulatory standards appropriate to position, Delegation skills, Work with a team, Written and verbal communication skills, Interpersonal skills, Management skills, Customer service skills, Critical thinking skills, Knowledge of regulatory standards appropriate to position, Computer skills appropriate to position, Work independently
February 2020 - Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Currently hiring for a Biomedical Equipment Technician Level II
Shift: Sa-Th, 7:00 - 3:30
Contact Bill Hart for more information.
February 2020 - Orlando Health, Inc. (several leveled positions open)
February 2020 - Nemours' Children's Hospital (Lake Nona Campus)
Hiring for a Biomedical Technician
February 2020 - Parrish Medical Center (Titusville)
Hiring for a Biomedical Technician
Apply for the following internships in 2020!