Why Join CFBIS?
- Opportunity to connect with other HTM professionals in the Central Florida area in one cohesive arena,
- Fresh perspective on additional resources to bring back new ROI opportunities to your existing customer,
- A chance to get away from the daily demands of nurse/tech interaction, and
- Achieve and meet potential educational & developmental goals as an individual
Interested? See below for possible means of membership.
Please inquire of membership status and dues from active CFBIS Secretary.
The Membership fee is only $40.00 per year. New member will receive a Membership Card, invitations to our monthly meetings and other activities, and the opportunity to participate in educational, informative, and networking experiences provided by this professional organization.
The Membership fee for Students is only $25.00 per year. The students will have the opportunity of attending our Monthly meetings, where they can learn about new technologies in the medical field, meet many technicians and representatives of different companies, and they can enhance their knowledge of the Biomed field. Student I.D. required for this special fee.
A renewable sponsorship which includes:
For a donation of $1 per hospital bed or $40.00 per member (which ever is less) Hospital membership sponsors will receive:
- Hospital Membership for all service employees
- Monthly educational and CEU credit opportunities
- Invitation to monthly CFBIS meetings and outings
- Leads on related business opportunities
- Vendor contacts and support information
- Updated membership listing upon request
- Quarterly FBS newsletters
- An invitation to FBS symposium and trade show